Custom Blog Design

Monday, November 5, 2012

Well, I am alive! Can you believe that! I have been so busy with life that I totally let this blog go for a bit! I have decided to start up a sewing blog. A blog that will mostly be about sewing, with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. So, I would love for you to come find me at my new blog and follow me there. I have lots of ideas and thoughts for the new blog that I can't wait to share with you! So, when you get a second, please check out my new blog. Thanks!

 
Here are just a few things that I showed in my first post...
 



 
So, I will still post fun crafting ideas here, but anything to do with sewing will be over at Ruffled Creases.  I do have some posts that I need to do for Crafty Girls blog that I am sure you will love! So, stay tuned!

14 comments:

  1. WOW I love the apron. I want one lol! Nice to see you back! Goin to your new blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I will check out your sewing blog...in hopes that one day I will learn to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...