Custom Blog Design

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snowman - Vegas Style!

As you all know, we don't get snow in Vegas. On the rare occasion that we do, it does not stick long enough for kids to make a snowman. So....I decided to turn a stair spindle into a snowman. SUPER CUTE! This pair of snowmen are tall and handsome! They each have a carrot nose and a sweet look to both of them. I may add a little bit of snow to the top hats, I haven't decided yet.




Both snowmen have a cute pair of mittens and a top hat. And yes, Crafty Girls, this will be a kit at the next crop! :)

 

Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden


9 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness!! These are absolutely adorable!!! You MUST Etsy them. They would be an enormous hit! Vegas Snowmen! Ha! No wonder they are so skinny! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so darn cute... I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I saw someone throw out a table the other day...the top was trashed but the legs were good. Would have worked for these.....should have grabbed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet snowmen! Thanks for sharing at the catwalk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!!! Thank you for linking up your Snowman Vegas Style at http://sewwoodsy.blogspot.com/! Make sure you stop by this Wednesday for another edition of What's Up Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I am having my first linky party and its all about Snowman. I would love for you to join us.
    Stef
    www.itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...